Forbidden Island, my favorite Bay Area bar, will hold its first-ever LUAU on Sunday, May 18 starting at 3 PM. This event will feature:
- A world-class traditional luau buffet, prepared by award-winning chefs!
- Live entertainment from Tahitian dancers!
- Select Forbidden Island Cocktails at special prices!
- Luxurious gourmet gelato from Gelateria Naia featuring Forbidden Island Cocktail-flavored gelatos!
- Island treats & collectibles for sale!
- And some surprises!
Admission is free, but you’ll have to pay for food and drinks (duh). If you haven’t tried their China Clipper already, please do so!
Please note that this place is a BAR and you must be 21 to attend. (Sorry kids, it’s state law.)
Click here for directions.